Okay heeey people today I want to talk about an amazing artist. You may of heard of him or some of his well known songs such as Stay With Me or Money On My Mind. If not you've probably defiantly heard his voice in Naughty Boys La La La. Yes I'm talking about the one and only Sam Smith! Beginning his carrier in 2013,Sam Smith already has already got (as I just mentioned) quite a few hits that go with his name. Latch, Stay With Me, Money On My Mind and La La La have all been in the charts and it won't be long before his new song I'm Not The Only One will be taking over the top 40 as well! The song is about someone who knows that their love is cheating on them but can't stand to let him/her go. This song is perfect if your heart is broken by someone you love a lot or if you just want to shout the lyrics with your friends. So cry or sing your heart out to these moving lyrics. If you are more of the hip-hop scene he also has a variation with A$AP Rocky. Have fun (or good luck) and see you again soon!
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten