Yo bro's! Iv'e decided that I'm going to post my fav playlist that I have right now. Each song will have some info to go with so you know why you ( and why I ) should choose the songs. Have fun listening to them!
Superheroes (The Script) - I chose this song because it's so good and the meaning of the song makes me feel good too (and The Script is Spaß)
Animals (Maroon 5) - This song brings out your inner animal. Good for dancing to or if your feeling aggressive.
Bang Bang (Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nikki Minaj) - This song is definitely for the bad girls under us. A song of confidence and getting that boy. Get him girl!
Lovers On The Sun (David Guetta & Sam Martin) - Mix the wild west and dance and get something like this. Giddie up cowboys, because this is a song to get lost in.
All About That Bass (Meghan Trainor) - Who needs a dose of self-confidence when it comes to their body? Miss Trainor will tell you there's no need to worry! A happy, playful song.
Prayer in C (Robin Schultz & Lily Wood & The Prick) - Just love this Remix!
Stay With Me (Sam Smith) - Sing this at full volume with your friends or slow the night way in your dreams with your secret crush. A beautiful and moving number.
Anaconda (Nikki Minaj) - We all need that trash song from time to time! At the moment this is my guilty pleasure..... (Tip: don't watch the clip, you will get a trauma)
You & I/Nobody In The World (John Legend, R3hab) - Is it a slow or a dance? You decide ;)
Bulletproof Picasso (Train) - This song is one that you get addicted to after listening to it a few times. I think this should be the upcoming movie Papertowns lead song! (Papertowns is a John Green novel for those who don't know)
Break Free (Ariana Grande) - Girl power song!
Black Widow (Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora) - Another girl power song. And I just love this rap and Rita Ora and Iggy Azalea!
Turn Up The Speakers (Martin Garrix, Afrojack) - Party song all the way through. Dutch DJ's are the best!
Shake it off (Taylor Swift) - It's pretty clear what inspired this song..... not really hr style but a good song to sing a long to
I'm Not the Only One (Sam Smith) - Moving );
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten